11/26/10

Pre Holiday

We had fun setting up the Christmas tree this year, with the snow coming in it set the mood and I couldn't help myself. It's fun now because now that Aleksandra is old enough she really gets into Holidays and it makes it so much more fun!
My favorite family traditions, ever year since I was born my Mom has bought us an Hallmark ornament. And every year that ornament has to to with something special or a memory about that year. And then on the inside of the box my Mom writes why the ornament is special with a sweet message inside. So every Christmas I have so much fun reading every ornament box and it brings me back it's the best!
 So we have decide to continue this tradition with Aleksandra and it's been to fun picking out the ornament and writing her the message on the box why that certain ornament is special for that year. I just hope she LOVES it as much as I do.

Here is Aleksandra loving the new penguin ornament.
This is Aleksandra 2010 ornament, it represents all the times we went to the Zoo this year. All the love she has for animals, and all the animals sounds she can say which is too many. We thought this would bring back good memories of all the fun times this year.