11/26/10

Thanksgiving 2010

This year we had Thanksgiving at my parents down in Payson. It was nice to have plain stuffing from a box, and have food with no mushrooms. It was a nice and fun visit with the family. Love them all and so thankful for all of them and everything they bring to the table.
My cute family at Thanksgiving dinner, well minus a few.

Mom and Aunt Tamie putting Olives on the kids hands. They always love that until they bite those cute little fingers.

One of my favorite De Rosa Thanksgiving traditions, shrimp tray always a huge hit!
Me and my little sister.
Mikey and his red track suite he wears every Holiday. He loves the stretchy pants and the festive colors! If only this track suite were velor, we would be in heaven!

Aleksandra, Scarlett, and Evan all playing together!
Grandpa Aragon and Kylee playing with the fan strings.
One thing I am so grateful for is this handsome thing!
Yummy Thanksgiving dinner.
My sister with her Tofurkey she made.
And of course I have to put this on her to just to bug Tamie, man I love her so much! Really my brother couldn't have married any better she is too amazing!